Monday, July 18, 2011

Never exist, always live a balanced life!





Sometimes we catch ourselves just existing in life. You know~ work, cleaning, cooking and putting out fires.







Sometimes we need to stop and balance our everyday life with "a little something". A little something different, out of the ordinary, to enjoy and smile.





Think about it! What "little something" would YOU like to pop into your week?









Would it be a romantic?













Something adventurous like reaching new heights?












Or would it be something pretty to your eyes






I am doing something Thursday that I have never done...........Doesn't take a lot of money or stress. Not traveling out of town! Just a "little something"


Join me Friday to see all the goodies and adventures!



But I want to know now, .........
What "little something" would bring a smile to your beautiful face??( It can't cost lots of money or take a lot of planning.) Do tell!


See Ya soon!

4 comments:

  1. Boy sure sounds good to me. I live a big city life in San Francisco California. Always dreamed of a country life with chicken and ducks you name it.. I love the city but hate it all just the same. what would give me a blessing just to sit around that fire and chat doesn't cost nothing rite...or go window shopping in a country store. Love your sweet music...with love Janice from Mz Witherspoon's @ spoonwither.blogspot.com hugs for a great loven day

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Janice, I love San Fran. My brother and his family lives there. Yes a good old mountain boy loves the Sam Fran life. It isn't unusal to talk with him while he is taking his daughter for a walk then for a stop to enjoy a cold drink and donut. Of course they are just as happy hiking in the mountains. Love my brother and niece!
    We are getting some baby pigs soon. Pleaes stop by and visit again soon. Your comment made my day. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to TrueMountainWomens Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones