Thursday, February 25, 2010

Yes you can teach an old dog, new cooking tricks

My daughter gets credit for this cooking tip. Thanks baby!
It saves lots of money, time and tastes can't be beat!

When I first heard of using a pressure cooking, It was about 30 years ago. I have been using for canning for years. But I am talking about pressure cooking meats. Yes, meats.

You can take the cheapest cuts of meats and they taste like the most expensive. I kid you not! I know I didn't believe it either but I can eat pork roast , hams, chops almost everything and not a knife in sight!

It takes about a third of the time. So you know me that is important, especially when i forgot to defrost and need a few hours for defrosting or need to go somewhere. Yeah like work.

You want to know how? I am going to send you to the expert.But first, some people are afraid of pressure cookers. The whistling and rattling can be unnerving but not if you know what you are doing. Get you a pressure cooker with directions. Read them also the web site I am about to send you to has lots of great info on selecting a pressure cooker, how to cook with, recipes. Everything you will need.

Seriously I can't make meats to compare with these even after cooking for 30 years!

Ready to enjoy the most succulent tender meats of your life?

Step into Miss Vickie's Wonderland! Yes I love this site!

Thanks for visiting! Come back soon ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to TrueMountainWomens Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones